ICICI Securities research report on Just DialWith collections in the month of April and May being ~40% of pre-Covid levels, we expect revenues for Just Dial (JD) to decline by ~25% QoQ in Q1FY21. For FY21, we are projecting a revenue decline of 22%. However, right sizing of cost structure should ensure that EBITDA margin remains unchanged YoY in FY21 at around 28-29%. JD should barely burn cash in Q1FY21 in our opinion and can potentially deliver higher absolute FCF in FY21 than ~Rs1.25bn generated in FY20. FCF in FY20 got impacted on account of pivot in strategy to focus on selling more monthly ECS packages, which though dilutive for collections (and therefore FCF) are accretive to revenue growth (on account of lower discounting). JD should emerge stronger once normalcy resumes post Covid given – 1) permanence to some of the cost initiatives which should ensure higher profitability whenever revenue recovers to pre-Covid levels, and 2) as the company is taking Covid driven pause to repurpose workforce to enrich B2B content with a dedicated B2B portal to be launched shortly.OutlookMaintain BUY with a DCF based target of Rs600. Current EV can be recovered through NPV of the next 5-6 year… Read full this story
- YES Bank reports Rs 600-crore Q2 loss on one-time tax hit
- Are after-Christmas HDTV deals from Best Buy, Sears, and Target worth the wait?
- Best Buy price-matches Target, offers the iPad mini for $199
- Final pre-Christmas HDTV deals from Best Buy, Sears, and Target: How good are they?
- Best Buy earnings miss targets
- Apple buys AI camera patents from defunct home security company
- Bill targets government's tech security
- Hackers Have Already Targeted the Winter Olympics—And May Not Be Done
- CISOs Look to Hire White Hat Hackers to Head Off Security Breaches
- DEAL: Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Still $300 Off at Verizon, Best Buy, and Target
Buy Just Dial; target of Rs 600: ICICI Securities have 314 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.