The second tranche of the Bharat Bond ETF will be launched by Edelweiss Asset Management in July this year. Under the second tranche, two new series of 5-year and 11-year bonds will be launched through which the government hopes to raise Rs 14,000 crore.The two new series will mature in April 2025 and April 2031.”Through the launch of these two new ETF series, Edelweiss Mutual Fund proposes to raise an initial amount of Rs. 3,000 crores with a greenshoe option of Rs 11,000 crores based on market demand,” Edelweiss said in a statement on May 22.Close The ETF will invest in constituents of the Nifty Bharat Bond Indices, consisting of AAA-rated public sector companies. related news Vodafone Idea not considering any proposal from Google Coronavius pandemic | 2,211 police personnel found COVID-19 positive in Maharashtra; 25 dead Modi Govt 2.0 | BJP’s core agenda fulfills in first year but COVID-19 throws new challenges Bharat Bond Funds of Funds (FOF) with similar maturities will also be launched for investors, who do not have demat accounts, the fund house said.This comes after the successful launch of the initial series of the ETF in December 2019. The first round of the Bharat Bond ETF… Read full this story
- In flight to safety, Bharat Bond ETF trumps other fixed-income products
- 7 of your latest coronavirus questions, answered
- Should I accept the cakes a kind neighbour left on my doorstep? Your coronavirus questions answered by our leading health experts
- IRDAI sandbox | 16 products receive approval in second tranche
- Cannes Questions Answered: Director Talks Festivals Alliance, Fall Bow (EXCLUSIVE)
- What does 5G have to do with coronavirus? Where did it come from? Your questions answered
- Coronavirus stimulus checks and other financial help: Your questions answered
- Nigeria's mass kidnapping: the vital questions answered
- Coronavirus questions answered: Do we have a plan for the second wave of the coronavirus?
- Premier League players launch charity fund for NHS: The key questions answered
Bharat Bond ETF second tranche to launch in July: All your questions answered have 320 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.