At least 82 people were killed when a Pakistan International Airlines plane with 99 people on board crashed into a densely populated residential area near the Jinnah International Airport here on Friday, officials said, nearly a week after the COVID-19-induced air travel restrictions were lifted by the government. Flight PK-8303 from Lahore crashed at the Jinnah Garden area near Model Colony in Malir minutes before its landing in Karachi, they said.The PIA Airbus A320 carrying 91 passengers and eight crew members has crash-landed into the Jinnah Housing Society located near the airport, a spokesperson of the national carrier said.Thick black smoke rose from the accident scene in the Model Colony area.Close Sindh Health Minister Azra Pechuho told the media late Friday night that 82 bodies have been recovered from the site of the crash so far. related news South Korea reports 23 new coronavirus cases Brazil surpasses Russia in confirmed virus cases H-1B legislations introduced in Congress to give priority to US-educated foreign youths It is, however, unclear if the deceased were all on board the flight or include residents of the area where the crash took place.She said there are two survivors including President of the Bank of Punjab… Read full this story
- Bradley WWII Plane Crash: New Details Emerge
- Bradley Airport WWII Plane Crash Probe: Search For Answers
- A Tribute To WWII Plane Crash Victim Gary Mazzone
- This Is What It's Like To Be Rescued After Your Plane Crashes In The Forest
- A Tribute To WWII Plane Crash Victim Robert Riddell
- Toy Planes - Which One to Buy?
- Residential Real Estate Loans
- Consider Doing Business in Pakistan
- Business Bright Chances in Pakistan - A Review (Part III)
- Managing Drinking Water for The Capital Of Pakistan
At least 82 dead as Pakistan plane crashes in residential area in Karachi have 293 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.