As Indians stay home to follow social distancing and help contain the spread of the Covid-19 outbreak, many are missing their regular fitness routines and access to gyms, parks and professional trainers. In this exclusive podcast, Vishal Gondal, Founder & CEO, GOQii talks to Network18’s Mridu Bhandari about staying fit while staying home, easy steps to maintain good health, logging on to virtual fitness classes, enabling preventive measures contact tracing through fitness apps and lots more.Tune in to the Hello, This is… podcast for more.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Covid-19 impact: Prices of durables, phones set to rise by February end
- Finance Minister to meet industrialists, trade associations to asses COVID-19 impact
- New iPhone to be Released Next Month, Despite COVID-19 Impact on Apple’s Business
- Thailand steps up state investment amid COVID-19 impacts
- Covid-19 impact: Govt won’t penalise companies hit by supply shortages
- COVID-19 impact: Smartphones, TVs and ACs to go out of stock soon; expect price hike
- Baby with COVID-19 shows health improvement: official
- Oil falls more than 2% on Covid-19 impact, lack of action by OPEC+
- Covid-19 Impact: Pharma companies feel the pain as prices of key inputs shoot up
- Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa ready to declare end of COVID-19 epidemic: health ministry
Hello, This is... podcast | Vishal Gondal on COVID-19's impact on health and fitness have 223 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.