Kristen Beaton (pictured), a nurse who was employed by Victorian Order of Nurses (VON), was one of 23 victims gunned down by Gabriel Wortman during his 12-hour killing and arson spree across Nova Scotia A grieving husband has revealed that his wife, who was killed in Canada’s deadliest mass shooting over the weekend, was pregnant with their second child. Kristen Beaton was a nurse who worked for Victorian Order of Nurses (VON). She was one of 23 victims gunned down by Gabriel Wortman during his 12-hour killing and arson spree across Nova Scotia that began on Saturday and ended on Sunday. Her husband, Nick, revealed in a heartbreaking Facebook post that his wife was on the front lines helping coronavirus patients before she was killed. ‘She cried everyday before and everyday after work scared to bring this covid home to her son she loved more than I could even imagine anyone could love one person,’ Nick wrote. Not only was she helping others, but she was carrying their unborn child. Nick told CTV News that they had planned to announce the news of her pregnancy to their family members and friends this week when Kristen was supposed to be on vacation. … Read full this story
- ‘I want him dead’: Hitman hired to kill Cherica Adams will never forgive Carruth
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- ‘I’d rip you like a rag doll’: Rae Carruth’s trial unfolds with life-or-death stakes
- Forensic psychologist describes how she recognised the cycle of abuse in the case of a woman who bludgeoned her husband to death - and wrote a report which revealed how she had been ‘easy prey for a controlling man’
- As police investigate Carruth, Cherica Adams and newborn son fight for their lives
- Trial and Error S2E5 and S2E6: ‘Terrifying, yet fun as heck’
- Live stream: Franklin begins journey to cemetery
- The Summer of Savage: Inside the Macho Man’s explosive run to the top of WWE, 30 years later
- Fifty for the ages: The top coaches in Tampa Bay history
- Ultraviolet, 20 years later, is the greatest vampire story never known
'He cowardly took her life and our unborn baby': Grieving husband breaks down as he reveals his nurse wife was pregnant when she was murdered by Canadian gunman who killed 23 during rampage have 354 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.