Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, Japanese imaging equipment giant Nikon wants to get out the shutterbug in you while you sit at home and master the basics of photography. The company is offering free online photography classes for everyone on its website until the end of April.Each of Nikon’s online photography classes typically ranges between USD 15 and USD 50. Until April 30, the company is offering all of its 10 classes at the Nikon School for free.Each class is hosted by a professional photographer to offer in-depth lessons in the easiest possible way. While most of these classes cover Nikon-specific products, many classes offer guides and lessons on the basics of photography and also complex, technical tutorials. So it is not necessary for you to own a Nikon camera to take the classes.Close The course, thus, can teach you how to click portraits and other subjects, or even recording a music video.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- UrgentCareTravel Offers Free DOT Physicals for Former Celadon Drivers
- Royal Mail warns of text scam claiming to offer free iPhone 11 Pro sent by fraudsters hoping to empty victims' bank accounts
- No Players Online offers free spooks on the empty servers of a dead multiplayer game
- Where to Find Free Online Cooking & Baking Classes
- Burger King is offering free Impossible Whoppers to delayed holiday travelers
- Carphone Warehouse offer free £40 voucher when you buy a new Apple iPhone 11
- Speech-Language Pathologists & Dietician Offer Free Screening To Local Children
- YouTube TV Offers Free Week of Service After World Cup Outage
- Lucidpress: The Free Online InDesign Alternative For Your Creative Needs
- Deal of the Day: Firehouse Subs offering free sandwiches if your name is Jason, Crystal or Richard
Coronavirus pandemic | Nikon is offering free online photography classes till April 30 have 294 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.