The number of coronavirus cases in Maharashtra rose to 781 with 33 people more people testing positive for the disease on Monday, a health official said.Among the new cases, 19 were reported from Pune city, 11 from Mumbai and one each from Satara, Ahmednagar and Vasai (in Palghar district), said the official.Close COVID-19 pandemic LIVE updates “The state health department on Monday received reports of 33 people testing positive for coronavirus. With this, the state tally increased to 781, he said.The state has so far reported 45 deaths due to the viral disease.Follow our full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic here.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- New case of deadly dog disease Alabama Rot confirmed in Chorley after walks around Adlington and Rivington
- 190 new cases of HIV diagnosed in Estonia in 2018
- More than 58,000 new cases of cancer in Portugal
- England will have no new cases of HIV by 2030, Health Secretary says
- Two new cases of whooping cough
- Angus Robertson admits new case must be made for independence
- New case of deadly dog disease Alabama Rot confirmed in Derbyshire
- New case of deadly dog disease confirmed in East Midlands
- 19 EU countries call for new antitrust rules to create 'European champions'
- New case of deadly dog disease Alabama rot discovered in Yorkshire
Coronavirus pandemic | Maha COVID-19 tally jumps to 781; 33 new cases have 223 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.