Cricketer-turned-politician, Gautam Gambhir on April 2 said he has decided to contribute his two years’ salary as an MP to the Prime Minister-CARES fund to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic sweeping through the country.The BJP’s Lok Sabha member from East Delhi made the announcement on his Twitter page, urging people to come forward and donate generously.”People ask what can their country do for them. The real question is what can you do for your country? I am donating my 2 year’s salary to #PMCaresFund. You should come forward too” Gambhir said.Close Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Dilnot commission warns government not to kill off care funding proposals
- Dementia patients spend £15bn on OWN CARE — two years after PM pledged reform
- 2 Years After Ferguson, Mo., the Fight Grows, Goes On for Black Lives Matter
- Piers Morgan vows to destroy Alastair Campbell in boxing ‘fight to the death’ after The Sun challenged pair to debate
- Jose Mourinho’s wages at Spurs revealed with £15m-a-year salary… almost DOUBLE what Mauricio Pochettino earned
- Only 37% funds for PM-KISAN disbursed in 7 months
- Mutual fund investing for the conservative: Should you stick to largecap funds only?
- SEBI move to up minimum PMS investment could benefit mutual funds
- Small cap funds best performers of 2017 on returns chart; long-term gilt funds lag
- Want to save tax by investing in tax saving mutual funds? Here is what you must know
Coronavirus pandemic: Gambhir vows to contribute 2 years' salary to PM CARES Fund for fight against COVID-19 have 247 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.