Hinduja group flagship firm Ashok Leyland on Wednesday reported 90 percent decline in total vehicles sales at 2,179 units in March. The company had sold 21,535 units in the same month last year, Ashok Leyland said in a regulatory filing.Total domestic vehicles sales stood at 1,787 units in March against 20,521 units in the year-ago period, registering a decline of 91 percent.Medium and heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCV) sales in domestic market were down 90 percent at 1,498 units last month, as compared to 15,235 units in the year-ago month, it added.Close Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Auto stocks slide amid dismal August sales; Morgan Stanley overweight on Maruti, Ashok Leyland
- Ashok Leyland shares jump 8% as Nifty surges
- ETAuto Originals: Ashok Leyland to acquire 19% stake in Hinduja Leyland Finance for Rs 1200 crore
- Buy Ashok Leyland, target price Rs 72: Motilal Oswal
- Buy Ashok Leyland, target price Rs 64: Edelweiss
- Share market update: Auto shares gain; Ashok Leyland jumps 6%
- Ashok Leyland to pare stake buy in HLFL
- Share market update: Quess Corp, Ashok Leyland among top losers on BSE
- Stocks in the news: YES Bank, Maruti, Ashok Leyland, Voda Idea, Escorts and Dalmia Bharat
- Ashok Leyland buys 3.62% stake in subsidiary
Ashok Leyland March auto sales down 90% at 2,179 units have 206 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.