United States President Donald Trump has tested negative for the novel coronavirus, the White House physician said.Trump had taken the coronavirus test on Friday night. The results came out in less than 24 hours.”Last night, after an in-depth discussion with the President regarding the COVID-19 test, he elected to proceed. This evening, I received confirmation that the test is negative,” Dr Sean Conley, the presidential physician, said in a memorandum to White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham on Saturday.Close “One week after having dinner with the Brazilian delegation in Mar-a-Lago, the President remains symptom-free,” he said.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Bombshell testimony shows alarm over White House-Ukraine shadow diplomacy was early and deep
- Analysis: Bombshell testimony shows alarm over White House-Ukraine shadow diplomacy was early and deep
- Parents of teen killed in crash coming to White House
- Al Gore to Clean Toilets at the White House?
- Exactly How Strong Is That White House Fence?
- My Fourth Interview with Jose Caliente: White House Informant
- Run for the White House; A Three-Year Survivor Series
- Obama's Chance for the White House
- A Note from Jose Caliente: White House Informant
- Dubai Deal Attack on the White House
Trump tests negative for coronavirus: White House physician have 211 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 15, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.