Seven of the top 10 most-valued Indian companies together added Rs 1,23,039.72 crore in market valuation last week, led by Infosys and Reliance Industries Limited (RIL).While Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), RIL, HDFC Bank, HUL, HDFC, Infosys and Kotak Mahindra Bank witnessed addition in their market capitalisation for the week ended on Friday, Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank and ITC suffered losses on the other hand.The market cap of Infosys zoomed Rs 29,215.96 crore to Rs 2,78,339.46 crore, the most among the top-10 firms.Close RIL’s valuation jumped Rs 28,716.88 crore to Rs 6,75,448.95 crore. related news After stability due to govt and RBI measures, global moves to drive market mood FIIs turn net buyers first time since Feb 24, but March equity outflow tops $7.7bn Market Week Ahead: 10 key factors that will keep traders busy The m-cap of Kotak Mahindra Bank climbed Rs 25,741.80 crore to reach Rs 2,67,353.25 crore and that of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) gained Rs 19,007.13 crore to Rs 4,63,336.65 crore.HDFC Bank’s valuation rose by Rs 12,544.69 crore to reach Rs 4,96,264.84 crore and that of TCS climbed Rs 7,729.91 crore to Rs 6,82,408.68 crore.Also, HDFC added Rs 83.35 crore to Rs 3,03,805.48 crore in its market… Read full this story
- Apache NetBeans 10.0 Release Adds Support for JDK 11, JUnit 5 and PHP -- ADTmag
- [Update: Seven more] Google Pay adds support for 30 banks in the US
- Windows 10 Mail app adds inking support for Insiders
- Snapchat 10.40 beta adds an adaptive icon and starts implementing notification channels [APK Download]
- [MWC 2012] Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Tab 10.1 Again, Adds A MicroSD Slot, Tacks A '2' On The Name
- Windows 10 Game Bar Adds Looking for Group Tool
- OnePlus 6 vs. Honor 10: What's the best $500 phone available today?
- Dropbox's new Gmail Add-on makes file sharing quicker and easier
- How to Install Windows 10 on Your Kano Computer
- How to add encrypted files to search results on Windows 10
Seven of top-10 most valued cos add Rs 1.23 lakh cr in m-cap; Infy, RIL lead have 307 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.