SAP SE and Goldman Sachs have joined forces to make it easier for companies to do business with the millions of suppliers worldwide on Ariba Network, where more than USD 3.2 trillion in commerce is transacted annually.Goldman Sachs’ tech-forward and secure cross-border Global Payments capabilities will be available in select SAP® Ariba solutions, making it simpler and less costly for buyers to pay foreign suppliers in local currencies.”We continue to expand our portfolio of ecosystem partners to add more value for customers,” said Sean Thompson, executive vice president, Network and Ecosystem, SAP Procurement Solutions. “Partnering with Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking allows us to deliver more innovative financial solutions, starting with these cross-border payment capabilities, which is critically important for so many of our customers on Ariba Network doing business in the global economy today.”Close “We put clients at the center of this product to create a frictionless payment experience and provide competitive and transparent pricing,” said Hari Moorthy, global head of Transaction Banking at Goldman Sachs. “We are proud to partner with SAP to introduce this innovative yet simplified approach to making payments across the globe on Ariba Network.” related news DBS Bank India rolls out slew of initiatives to… Read full this story
- Do You Want To Get Into Goldman Sachs?
- Choosing A First Class Network Marketing Company-Ten Key Guidelines
- Building the Case for the Relationship Networking Industry
- Overcoming Objections From Network Marketing Prospects
- If You Are Looking for Networking Services in Manchester
- Make the Most Out of Your Social Networking Online
- 5 Tips for Network Marketing An Internet Business
- MLM and Network Marketing is the Best Home - Based Business Opportunity
- What is the U.S. Doing to Control Global Warming?
- SAP Contracts Satisfies SAP Job Search
SAP and Goldman Sachs to offer global payments on Ariba Network have 296 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.