COVID-19 has shaken the market worldwide. Investor sentiment is unusually low as experts fear the economic impact of the lockdown and widespread coronavirus.Global brokerage JP Morgan expects about 60 percent of the GDP to be significantly hit by the lockdown.Deutsche Bank thinks India’s GDP growth will collapse in April-June and maybe a negative print of 5 percent year-on-year (YoY) or even more. It said there is a possibility that the July-September real GDP will also be negative.Close The gains of the last two consecutive sessions have given bulls some support. However, experts say the market will see a sustained rise only if the cases of coronavirus show a continuous decline going forward. related news Carnage in broader markets; over 200 stocks in the small-cap space down 10-40% ‘Bulls could return on D-Street if Nifty crosses above 10,000 in April series’ Can’t handle volatility? You might regret your decision of panic exit in medium term “The rally was driven by expectations of stimulus measures to support the respective economies and not because of any change in ground realities. A much more stable rally can happen only after any news regarding the virus containment comes in,” said Vinod Nair, Head of Research at… Read full this story
- Penny Stocks and Micro Cap Stocks: Finding the Right Company at the Right Price
- Invest in Micro-cap Stocks for Highest Returns
- Does Technical Analysis Work on Small-Cap Stocks?
- Learn to Invest Money - Bonus Tips For How to Make Triple Digit Profits With Small Cap Stocks
- Learn to Invest Money in Small Cap Stocks and Make Triple Digit Profits (Part One)
- The Nature of Micro-Cap Stocks
- Top 10 Things To Stock Your Fishing Vest With
- Will the Stock Market be Lower in October?
- The Penny Stock Problem
- Penny Stocks: The Hype Vs Reality
Kotak advises accumulating these 10 large-cap stocks amid virus-led uncertainty have 304 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.