Former NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar claims that President Trump’s coronavirus actions remind him of “Nazi” behavior in the Netflix series Hunters.Abdul-Jabbar begins his March 18 op-ed slamming the president for his “blame-the-black-guy rhetoric,” claiming that the president is just like a “gleefully unrepentant Nazi,” while insisting that Trump’s “racist failures and lack of leadership will be his legacy.” Abdul-Jabbar imagines that he sees parallels between Trump’s behavior and the recent Netflix series, Hunters, a story about Jews hunting down former Nazis who fled to America from Nazi Germany at the end of World War Two. The Nazis who come to the U.S.A. are “planning a Fourth Reich built around a biological attack aimed at killing the poor, particularly people of color. Race- and class-cleansing made easy,” Abdul-Jabbar writes. The show is not “far-fetched,” the former basketball player insists: Far-fetched liberal posturing? Not if you’ve followed the Trump administration’s blame-the-black-guy rhetoric and foot-dragging behavior in response to the coronavirus pandemic, The scenes from White House pressers remind of the gleefully unrepentant Nazis in Hunters. Because for almost two months, Trump, like a sneering Bond supervillain, allowed the virus to spread knowing that poor communities and people of color would pay the… Read full this story
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Jeff Goldblum, Dr. Phil and the Clumsy Art of Celebrity Contrition
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Donating 1,800 Safety Goggles, 'Look As Good As I Did!'
- Former Obama Amb. to China Compares Trump’s Rhetoric Against Beijing to Nazi Germany
- Latest far-right tactic: Naming names, threatening people who report coronavirus lockdown violations
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says he deserves more credit as U.S. death toll nears 80,000
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by The American Investment Council - Trump, Pence tested, in more ways than one
- Supreme Court to hear blockbuster case on Trump financial records
- UK announces 627 more coronavirus deaths taking official number of victims to 32,692 - but separate grim statistics suggest the TRUE death toll could be around 45,000
- Neo-Nazis, Qanon Nuts, and Hardcore Vegans Unite to Protest Germany’s Lockdown
- ‘Complacent’ UK draws global criticism for Covid-19 response
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Trump’s Coronavirus Response Similar to ‘Unrepentant Nazi’s’ in ‘Hunters’ have 345 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.