Are you also looking up on the internet for multibaggers? You are not alone. An analysis of Google Trends shows that the interest in ‘multibaggers’ is nearing the peak, which historically happens when the market is going through a correction.The last time when it hit a peak of 100 was in April 2019. The Nifty50 corrected from 11,856 and made a low of 11,108 on May 14 before bouncing back.A multibagger is a term used for a stock that has more than doubled in value over a time period. So a stock that has clocked 100 percent returns is a 1-bagger, 200 percent is a 2-bagger and so on.Close If you input a keyword in Google Trends, it shows the historical interest in the term on a scale of 0 to 100, relative to the highest point on the chart for a given region and time. A value of 100 is the peak popularity. related news Market Live: Nifty above 8,600, Sensex up 1,200 pts; FM to hold press conference at 1 pm ‘Fall in valuation, opportunity for investment but be selective’ The data also corresponds to new accounts, which have been opened recently. It looks like new investors have already made… Read full this story
- Wedbush Morgan: Game Industry Transition 'Only Just Begun'
- OPINION Cable TV, Wireless Phones and the Great Spectrum Hunt
- Formula 1 underdogs Marussia have been cleared to race at the Australian GP
- FINANCIAL NEWS Stocks Rally as Earnings Turn Investors Bullish
- The ‘Great Steam Treasure Hunt’ Has Begun
- E-Commerce Transforms Schwab from Hunter to Hunted
- Intel and Microsoft Nip and Growl Over Windows' Race to ARMs
- NFS: Shift developers making new racing game, this time using crowd-sourced funding
- Nintendo Investors' Futile Hunt for Pokémon Go Profits
- Destiny Nightfall Rewards Still Include Sparrow Racing Horns
Hunt for multibaggers: For some investors, race to become crorepati has begun have 292 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.