Singapore-based FinPoints has entered into a partnership with fintech provider Doo Tech. This partnership will facilitate the enhancement and strengthening of FinPoints’ offerings with the resources of a long-time fintech giant, perfectly complementing its independent product development.FinPoints conducts independent research and development to create the next generation trading system as well as to enable high capacity and ultra-low latency trading in a secure and trusted environment. Its network ecosystem empowers institutional and retail traders with competitive solutions. Its products and services offer enhanced flexibility and customisation options to adapt to each clients’ business strategy, achieving greater results.FinPoints enables financial companies to move towards a more robust technology. Through helping clients identify areas of infrastructure development that are crucial to increasing revenue gains, speed, reliability and efficiency, FinPoints brings sustainable, competitive advantages.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- This brewery is using cutting-edge AI to engineer the perfect beer
- Doublemint gum doubles as a cutting-edge medical sensor
- Airbus is Having their Hands on Cutting-edge Autonomous Flying Vehicle
- Stay on the cutting edge of kitchen tech with Kitchen iQ’s adjustable blade sharpener
- The impact of consumer demand for cutting-edge display technology on the gases market
- Skylake shootout: Which of these cutting-edge gaming desktops dominates?
- Cutting-edge camera, power save and AI tech coming to cheaper phones
- Cutting Edge Thinking and Technology Was on Display at the Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting 5th Annual Global Code Games
- How to get a cutting-edge web browser
- Apple’s new tablets pack cutting-edge hardware, revamped software
FinPoints, Doo Tech partnership to provide cutting-edge Fintech have 265 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.