Singapore-based FinPoints has entered into a partnership with fintech provider Doo Tech. This partnership will facilitate the enhancement and strengthening of FinPoints’ offerings with the resources of a long-time fintech giant, perfectly complementing its independent product development.FinPoints conducts independent research and development to create the next generation trading system as well as to enable high capacity and ultra-low latency trading in a secure and trusted environment. Its network ecosystem empowers institutional and retail traders with competitive solutions. Its products and services offer enhanced flexibility and customisation options to adapt to each clients’ business strategy, achieving greater results.FinPoints enables financial companies to move towards a more robust technology. Through helping clients identify areas of infrastructure development that are crucial to increasing revenue gains, speed, reliability and efficiency, FinPoints brings sustainable, competitive advantages.Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Int'l industrial design expo in Wuhan features cutting-edge technology
- Flipkart bolsters partnerships with banks, NBFCs ahead of festive season
- Berlin fintech Solarisbank targets European expansion in 2021
- Developers: This new edge computing service lets you test out ultra-quick apps
- E-wallet providers fighting for survival in Viet Nam
- European tech startups near record $41 billion investment: Report
- Safari vs Chrome vs Edge: Battle of the browsers
- Microsoft tells Chrome users to switch to its Edge browser on Outlook
- Weekly Bytes | Microsoft Edge’s malicious extensions, Twitter’s security enhancement, and more
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox hit by malware
FinPoints, Doo Tech partnership to provide cutting-edge Fintech have 248 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.