Almost 772 million passwords are stolen or emails leaked due to hacking, leading to a security calamity for businesses globally. Terry Cutler, CEO of Canada’s Cyology Labs Canada, and an ethical hacker says that there are ways to halt it. He is expected to participate in the 20th Annual Regional Audit Conference hosted by the UAE Internal Auditors Association at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from April 12 to 14, 2020 under the theme ‘Future Technology Shaping Internal Audit’.Cutler will be conducting a session titled ‘Insider Secrets to how hackers are getting in, and why’. Cutler will offer a behind-the-scenes look at how hackers harvest as much information on organisations before launching a targeted attack. He shares his opinion on why the BFSI is a soft target for hackers and how enterprises can protect themselves from this attacks.Why is the BFSI segment a big opportunity for hackers, especially in a growing economy like India? Close Let me recall what Arun Sukumar, head of the cyber initiative at the Observer Research Foundation think tank told BBC recently – “India’s financial systems are extremely vulnerable, because we still rely on international banking networks like Swift to make transactions. International gateways are open… Read full this story
- A tight squeeze! Developers are building tiny flats the size of a disabled PARKING SPACE - as they cram a kitchen, bathroom and bed into just 180 square feet
- Sam Witwer Says ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Is Mind-Blowing
- Hackers earn record $100 million in bug bounties on HackerOne
- Bug report: The female hackers keeping your work from home systems safe
- GitHub warns Java developers of new malware poisoning NetBeans projects
- Coronavirus | Aarogya Setu app is now open source, says government
- It's over! Kristin Cavallari announces divorce from Jay Cutler after 10 years together: 'This is just two people growing apart'
- The promising case of low-code testing
- Health Hacker: Tips on how to meditate with your family at home
- Jason Terry returning to Arizona as assistant coach
Ethical hacker Terry Cutler says developers aren’t building code with security in mind have 329 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.