President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Monday to prevent hoarding and price gouging during the coronavirus crisis.“This sends a strong message – we will not let those hoarding vital supplies and price gougers to harm the health of America in this hour of need,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement. The details of the executive order were not immediately made available to reporters, other than a photo of President Trump signing the order in the Oval Office with Attorney General Bill Barr at his side. President @realDonaldTrump just signed an EO to prevent hoarding & price gouging of supplies needed in our war against the #Coronavirus. This sends a strong message – we will not let those hoarding vital supplies & price gougers to harm the health of America in this hour of need. pic.twitter.com/eksxQOVKNM — Stephanie Grisham (@PressSec) March 23, 2020 Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro warned price gougers on Sunday that they would be punished. “Message to the hoarders: If you got any large quantities of material that this country needs right now, get them to market or get them to us,” Navarro said. Navarro warned that he would… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Curbing H-1B Outsourcing
- Donald Trump signs executive orders banning TikTok, Wechat
- Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Banning Transactions With TikTok Parent Starting In 45 Days
- Donald Trump Signs Executive Order: Payroll Tax Holiday, Enhanced Unemployment Checks
- Donald Trump signs executive orders banning TikTok and WeChat
- Trump Signed Executive Orders He Says Will Give Coronavirus Relief. But It's Unclear What They'll Actually Do.
- Trump signs executive orders banning TikTok, Wechat
- Morning Digest: Curfew announced in Srinagar for two days; Trump signs executive order against hiring H1B visa holders for federal contracts, and more
- Trump signs executive orders after coronavirus relief talks falter
- Trump signs executive order against hiring H1B visa holders for federal contracts
Donald Trump Signs Executive Order to Prevent Hoarding, Price Gouging During Coronavirus Crisis have 327 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.