Indian skipper, Virat Kohli and his actor wife, Anushka Sharma on March 30 pledged their support to the Prime Minster and the Maharashtra Chief Minster’s relief funds to combat the dreaded COVID-19 pandemic, which has left the world in disarray.Kohli, who has been constantly urging people to practice social-distancing via video messages, took to Twitter to announce the decision. However he did not specify how much the couple would be donating.”Anushka and I are pledging our support towards PM-CARES Fund & the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (Maharashtra). Our hearts are breaking looking at the suffering of so many & we hope our contribution, in some way, helps easing the pain of our fellow citizens #IndiaFightsCorona”Close The coronavirus outbreak has infected over 1000 people in India with 27 people succumbing to the disease. related news Coronavirus lockdown | How to withdraw PF money amid COVID-19 crisis Coronavirus lockdown: How are landlords and tenants coping with the pandemic? Coronavirus pandemic | Mother Dairy mulls tie-up with e-commerce players to maintain milk supply: Report A number of sports personalities have come forward a contributed fight the disease, which has caused 34,000 deaths across the globe.Last week, batting legend Sachin Tendulkar had donated Rs…. Read full this story
- PM requests fighting Covid-19 virus, sluggish behaviors at work
- Coronavirus update: Information about the outbreak of COVID-19 and how you can protect yourself
- Permanent working team sent to Vinh Phuc to help fight COVID-19
- Coronavirus: How to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- New killer coronavirus is named Covid-19 by World Health Organization – as death toll passes 1,000
- COVID-19: How Fake News Could Help Spread the Coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus now named as ‘Covid-19’: WHO
- WHO names novel coronavirus as 'COVID-19'
- As COVID-19 coronavirus fears persist, what implications does the China travel ban have for Australia?
Coronavirus pandemic: Kohli & Anushka pledge support to fight COVID-19 threat have 332 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.