If Nifty manages to cross 10,000 levels then we can say that the bear market has been over and it is the start of a fresh bull market, Amit Gupta, Co-Founder & CEO, TradingBells, said in an interview with Moneycontrol’s Kshitij Anand.Q. A volatile week for Indian markets! But, the good part is that we bounced back from the swing low of 7,511 – thanks to measures taken by the US Fed as well as our own government to help the economy and citizens in these tough times. What is your take on the market action?A. A roller coaster ride from the last weekend ended almost on a flat note where the week begins with a black Monday but then the market formed a near term bottom at 7,511 levels for a very strong pullback rally which paused after the exact move of 20 percent.The major problem of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is still persisting where the current bear market rally was on the back of major stimulus announced in the United States and India, therefore, a real test of this rally will be in the next week.Close The real test of the low will happen in the coming week as… Read full this story
- Marko rules out Red Bull return for Vettel
- Urgent call to fund return of Dales cross-county bus service
- Ryston athletes prosper in third race of cross country GP series
- A-ha! Alan Partridge to return to our screens with new series next month
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sarah Platt cheats with Adam Barlow, Tyrone’s mum still alive and killer Clayton Hibbs returns
- Coronation Street horror for Rita Tanner as kidnapper Rick Neelan returns
- Who played Roy Cropper’s mum in Coronation Street and when is the character being killed off?
- Serial Coronation Street lothario Peter Barlow to have his fourth affair with Abi Franklin
- Former Coronation Street star Shayne Ward cast in British horror film
- This is when Hull Street Food Nights is coming back to the city
'Bulls could return on D-Street if Nifty crosses above 10,000 in April series' have 335 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.