Amy Poehler appeared in good spirits as she stepped out to run errands in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday.
The actress, 48, flashed a warm smile as she made her way to her car as she picked up supplies, including a bunch of flowers.
The star cut a casual figure on her low-key outing, sporting a black jumper and matching cropped leggings.
Out and about: Amy Poehler appeared in good spirits as she stepped out to run errands in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday
Adding a splash of colour, the Sisters star added bright blue trainers and carried her cash in a cream money belt around her waist.
Amy shielded her eyes in a pair of dark sunglasses, while her blonde tresses were swept back into a loose ponytail.
The comedian, who appeared in a jovial mood, has been following the advice to obey social distancing amid the concerning spread of coronavirus.
California, as well as Washington and New York have been the hardest hit states, and were declared disaster zones by President Trump.
Cheerful: The actress, 48, flashed a warm smile as she made her way to her car as she picked up supplies, including a bunch of flowers
Earlier on Sunday, the president pledged to send the national guard into the thee states.
The disaster declaration will provide federal assistance for both emergency protective measures and crisis counseling in Washington, the White House said.
It is not yet known what will follow for the United States, after Trump hinted that the country could perform a dramatic U-Turn on its lockdown.
He said the US will make a decision at the end of a 15-day period on ‘which way we want to go’ to fight coronavirus, implying that the country could re-open – just hours after New York City went into lockdown at 8pm on Sunday.
‘We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself,’ he said on Twitter.
They’re back! Career-wise, it was announced in January that Amy and her comedy partner Tina Fey were to present the Golden Globs for the fourth time in 2021 (pictured hosting in 2014)
Trump appeared to send mixed messages as he wrote the tweet after taking aggressive steps to stem the spread of the deadly virus.
Career-wise, it was announced in January that Amy and her comedy partner Tina Fey were to present the Golden Globs for the fourth time in 2021.
NBC Entertainment Chairman, Paul Telegdy, said of the news: ‘NBC has long been the home to two of the funniest people on the planet — Tina Fey and Amy Poehler — and we didn’t want to wait any longer to share the great news that they’ll be hosting the Globes once again.’
Tina and Amy last hosted the Golden Globes together back in 2015. At the time, they said it would be the last time they would be hosting the awards.
President of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, Lorenzo Soria added: ‘There’s no denying that Tina and Amy’s comedic chemistry is infectious. We can’t wait to see the dynamic duo return to the Golden Globes stage.’
Funny women: ‘NBC has long been the home to two of the funniest people on the planet — Tina Fey and Amy Poehler — and we didn’t want to wait any longer to share the great news that they’ll be hosting the Globes once again,’ he said (pictured 2015)
- Ashley Benson shows off her fiery new tresses as she runs errands wearing a casual ensemble in LA
- Kate Mara cradles daughter, one, as she steps out in her mask and a Breton stripe sweater to run errands
- The coronavirus pandemic is widening the chasm between Colorado’s haves and have-nots
- Selma Blair cuts a stylish figure in a white, green and pink floral dress during errand run in LA
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area daily case numbers hit new record
- Coronavirus live updates: Virus surge overloading Bay Area testing sites
- Selma Blair opts for casual-cool shorts and shirt ensemble while out taking care of errands in LA
- Strictly Come Dancing professionals 'will leave family and friends to go into lockdown for SIX WEEKS before show even returns' amid COVID-19 concerns
- Clare Crawley's fiance Dale Moss cuts a smart figure in black suit as he chats away with models Rachel Hilbert and Brooks Nader in New York City
- Olivia Munn nails casual chic while donning head-to-toe black during grocery run
- 'Show us it's worth it': Boris Johnson faces new rebellion over tough new coronavirus tiers as SEVENTY Tory MPs say they will REFUSE to vote for them unless the PM proves they 'will save more lives than they cost' - as 10pm pub curfew faces the axe
- Famke Janssen steps out in black floral print minidress and leggings while out and about in New York
- Olivia Attwood puts on a stylish display in an all-black ensemble of leggings and a leather jacket as she steps out in Manchester
- How the Pandemic Powered San Jose-Based Zoom to Worldwide Infrastructure Mainstay
- How Jon Bon Jovi became the Hall Of Fame Dishwasher during the Covid pandemic
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the UAE Embassy in Washington, DC - Trump, Biden clash over transition holdup, pandemic plans
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Nov. 13-19
- Government asks drug regulator to 'understand the data' behind Oxford's Covid vaccine amid fears trial data was based on 'shaky science' because 'NO ONE who got the dose that had 90% success rate was aged over 55'
- Digging Deeper | Will corporate tax cut boost Indian economy?
- Tammy Hembrow shows off her famous figure as she strikes a series of raunchy poses to spruik protein powder... after hitting back at critics who called her 'an Instagram model'
Amy Poehler cuts a casual figure and flashes a broad smile as she steps out to run errands amid the coronavirus pandemic have 996 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.