Praveen SwamiThis weekend, when you are catching up on sleep or heading off for a weekend break, a small army of people are going to be working 24/7 to make sure the February 24 summit meeting between two of the world’s most powerful leaders goes off flawlessly.That does not just include the thousands of government staff organising United States President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s roadshow in Gujarat, or the security staff who have the gargantuan job of making sure the unthinkable remains exactly that.Close Trade negotiators, defence experts, diplomats, politicians and intelligence officials are all going to burning the midnight oil, until the moment Air Force One touches down on February 24. related news ‘China delaying permission to India to send flight carrying relief materials to Wuhan’ Indian nationals still on cruise ship to be tested for coronavirus: Embassy Modi-Trump meet: Tie-up with foreign firms in defence will benefit HAL, BEL 1. Backstage: The nuts & bolts of a perfect summit meetingLong before Trump lands in Ahmedabad on February 24, hundreds of Secret Service Agents began working with India’s Intelligence Bureau and the Special Protection Group to make sure both he and PM Modi will be secure through… Read full this story
- Why a Trump impeachment should terrify you
- Donald Trump promises to crush ‘vile’ ISIS and secure America’s borders as he attempts to heal rifts in first speech to Congress
- Michelle Obama lashes out at Trump comments, demeaning to women
- Germany's shift to clean power: fast or slow?
- India PM Narendra Modi campaigns for a 'digital India' at Facebook meeting
- Five takeaways from Minneapolis’ new plan to boost street safety
- Y20Germany presents position paper to Angela Merkel ahead of G20 summit
- Football stands accused in the doping dock of failing to combat drug cheats
- Trump tells rally crowd: Vote for Bishop in special election
- Trump's Toyota threat alarms Japanese companies
Summit of Power: Your cheat-sheet to 5 biggest takeaways from the Modi-Trump summit have 320 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.