Six of the 10 most valued domestic firms suffered a combined erosion of Rs 29,487 crore in market valuation last week, with Bharti Airtel emerging as the biggest loser.TCS, HDFC, HUL, HDFC Bank and RIL were the other bluechip firms which witnessed a drop in their market capitalisation (m-cap) for the week ended Thursday, while Infosys, Bajaj Finance, Kotak Mahindra Bank and ICICI Bank finished with gains.Bharti Airtel’s valuation tumbled Rs 10,692.9 crore to reach Rs 2,97,600.65 crore.Close The m-cap of TCS plummeted Rs 10,319.06 crore to Rs 8,09,126.71 crore and that of HDFC dropped by Rs 5,162.75 crore to Rs 4,10,062.89 crore. related news Deaths in Jammu due to cough syrup: A grim reminder of drug regulation laxity Dedicated freight corridor to bring down charges by 50% Mega bank consolidation: Meeting April 1 deadline appears challenging The market valuation of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) fell Rs 1,515.37 crore to Rs 4,86,617.28 crore and that of HDFC Bank declined Rs 1,068.34 crore to Rs 6,66,914.4 crore.The valuation of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) dropped Rs 729.01 crore to reach Rs 9,41,693.57 crore.On the other hand, Infosys added Rs 4,471.59 crore to its valuation to stand at Rs 3,39,287.61 crore.Bajaj Finance’s valuation… Read full this story
- RBI imposes Rs 5 crore penalty on Airtel Payments Bank
- Share market update: Telecom stocks mixed; Bharti Airtel slips 1%
- Share market update: Telecom stocks muted; Bharti Airtel slips 1%
- Demonetised currency conversion case: ED attaches assets worth Rs 3 crore
- MSRTC incurs Rs 100 crore loss due to floods
- Wow! Makers of Vijay Deverakonda’s ‘Hero’ to spend a whopping Rs 8 crore for a bike race sequence?
- Facebook India posts 52% jump in revenues at Rs 521 crore; profit soars 40% amid low-cost data
- Apollo Tyres raises Rs 325 crore via private placement of NCDs
- India’s Bharti Airtel shares fall after Moody’s move
- Piramal Fund, Altico Cap to invest Rs 725 crore in century projects
Six of top-10 companies lose Rs 29,487 crore in m-cap; Bharti Airtel top laggard have 308 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.