Shares of Reliance Communications (RCom) jumped 5 percent and were locked in their upper circuit on February 24 ahead of the committee of the creditors meeting.The company on February 23 said a meeting of the company’s committee of creditors is scheduled to be held on Monday, February 24.”The 18th meeting of the committee of creditors (CoC) of Reliance Communications Ltd is scheduled to be convened on Monday, February 24, 2020,” RCom said in a regulatory filing.Close No other details were disclosed. related news Ambuja Cements share price up 3% on Q4 earnings Max Financial shares surge 4%, Axis Bank slips 2% on strategic partnership According to sources, the CoC on Monday will put to vote asset bids received from UV Asset Reconstruction Company and Reliance Jio from which lenders are expected to recover around Rs 23,000 crore.UV Asset Reconstruction Company is learned to have placed a bid of around Rs 14,700 crore, while Reliance Jio has made an offer of Rs 4,700 crore for tower and fibre assets of Reliance Infratel Ltd. There will also be a clawback of Rs 4,300 crore of priority payments made to Chinese and Indian creditors.Jio placed bid for tower and fibre assets of Reliance… Read full this story
- RCom shares plunge in latest twist between battling tycoon brothers
- Bucharest stock market partially reverses loses as banks’ shares rise
- This is why a large part of the Upper Precinct is fenced off
- Four-star generals lock horns
- Anger as video of schoolgirls ‘fighting’ is shared on social media
- Goodwill absent as Leinster travel south locked, loaded and ready to further derail Munster's season
- Inside Towie stars James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou’s house with huge dressing room, office and luxury velvet bed
- Government's Brexit 'Stormont lock gives Northern Ireland business clarity'
- Jess Wright 'seen sharing a kiss with Irish actor Jack McEvoy, 24'
- Watch: Elon Musk shares first test firing of SpaceX's Raptor flight engine
RCom share locked in 5% upper circuit on BSE have 315 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.