A second charge sheet has revealed that crisis-hit Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank sent an auditor on all-expenses-paid vacations, News18 reported.Jayesh Sanghani, one of the auditors, received kickbacks from PMC Bank, including a vacation to Goa, the report said.#NewsAlert – CNN-News18 accesses PMC bank 2nd charge sheet details. @radhika1705 with details. pic.twitter.com/bhPUXojkFy— News18 (@CNNnews18) February 12, 2020(This copy will be updated with further developments)Click here for Delhi Election Result 2020 Live Updates, News, Views and AnalysisClick here for full coverage on Delhi Assembly Elections 2020Exclusive offer: Use code “BUDGET2020” and get Moneycontrol Pro’s Subscription for as little as Rs 333/- for the first year.
- Ex-MD of PMC Bank sent to police custody till Oct 17
- Waryam Singh, ex-chairman of PMC Bank, arrested
- PMC bank scam: Ex-MD sent to police custody till October 17
- After HDIL promoters, ex-MD of PMC Bank held
- PMC Bank scam: Now, former chairman Waryam Singh held by Mumbai police
- After HDIL promoters, ex-MD of PMC Bank arrested
- PMC Bank scam: ED seizes 12 high-end cars
- DA: Fake German heiress promised friend all-expenses paid trip to Morocco, then stuck her with $62,000 bill
- NYC eyes required paid vacation time
- Why this sanitation worker was surprised with an all-expenses paid trip to Disney World
PMC Bank sent auditor on "all expenses paid" vacation: Report have 212 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.