A second charge sheet has revealed that crisis-hit Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank sent an auditor on all-expenses-paid vacations, News18 reported.
Jayesh Sanghani, one of the auditors, received kickbacks from PMC Bank, including a vacation to Goa, the report said.
— News18 (@CNNnews18) February 12, 2020
(This copy will be updated with further developments)
- Click here for Delhi Election Result 2020 Live Updates, News, Views and Analysis
- Click here for full coverage on Delhi Assembly Elections 2020
- PMC Bank: two auditors held
- EOW arrests 2 CAs in PMC Bank case
- Two Auditors Arrested for 'Playing Key Role' in PMC Bank Scam Cover-up
- EOW arrests two auditors in connection with PMC Bank scam
- Mumbai Police arrest two auditors in PMC Bank scam case
- PMC bank scam: Arrested auditors to be produced before court today
- Closely monitoring situation at PMC Bank; forensic audit underway: RBI governor
- PMC Bank crisis: Maharashtra Sikhs unable to go on Kartarpur pilgrimage due to financial crunch
- PMC Bank case: HDIL promoters Rakesh Wadhawan and son arrested
- Closely monitoring situation at PMC Bank; forensic audit underway: Shaktikanta Das