Like many young people starting their careers, I knew I wanted to change the world, but I didn’t have a clear vision of how. I graduated from college during an economic downturn and had limited job prospects, but was armed with an incredibly deep curiosity and ability to think about problems from different perspectives. advertisement advertisement Fast forward several years, a few different titles, a résumé of experience in market analysis and problem-solving, and a deep-seated belief that consumers deserve a better experience. I founded Quantum Health, a growing healthcare navigation and care coordination company that is changing the lives of people across the country. I can finally say, I’ve found my purpose and my passion. Getting to my aha moment The idea of solving business problems by looking at human behaviors and the human condition intrigued me. But using research and data to understand how and why consumers make purchase decisions at retail–so a company could sell more blouses (spoiler alert: It’s not about price)–wasn’t exactly the higher calling I envisioned. I knew in my heart that if we changed the consumer experience, we could change lives and improve business. But the real aha moment came after I left… Read full this story
- Empathy - Access to Another's Heart
- How to Thrive in the Current Economy
- Efficiency Techniques to Employ in Your MLM Company Training Plan
- Thriving in a Tough Economy, a Holistic De-Clutter Journey to a Simpler Life
- Ways to Thrive During a Recession
- Your Career - Is it Possible to Thrive in Spite of a Poor Economy?
- Nine Thriving Businesses in the Current Economic Crisis
- 6 Tips For Small Companies To Become Top Players In Big Markets
- 3 Ways to Profit From Creating a Home Built Wind Generator
- Built to Order Furniture - Secrets on Buying Handmade, Custom Furniture at Catalog Furniture Prices
How I built a thriving company around empathy have 317 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.