Shares of Hindustan Unilever (HUL) climbed almost 3 percent in morning trade and looked on course to break their losing run of the last two consecutive sessions on February 25.Shares of the company saw some traction a day after its board gave nod to the formation of a new subsidiary that will be 100 percent owned by the company.According to a release filed with the exchanges, the company will be incorporated with an authorised share capital of Rs 2,000 crore.Close “This new subsidiary has been formed to leverage the growth opportunities in a fast-changing business environment and will help HUL in becoming more agile and customer-focused,” it said. related news Coal India shares climb 2% after UBS maintains buy call on the stock IndiGo shares fall 2% after Credit Suisse cuts target price HUL on January 31 reported an 11.9 percent year-on-year growth in the December quarter profit at Rs 1,616 crore, driven by lower commodity cost and other expenses.Profit for the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year stood at Rs 1,444 crore.Shares of the company traded 1.57 percent up at Rs 2,250.90 on BSE around 10:30 hours.Exclusive offer: Use code “BUDGET2020” and get Moneycontrol Pro’s Subscription for as… Read full this story
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds developers now officially PUBG Corp, a new subsidiary
- MSI Z270 Gaming M5 review: a well-priced, feature-rich Z270 board for your new rig
- Be a Mister Handy, the Lone Gunslinger in Fallout board game expansion New California
- Nintendo Switch China launch approved alongside New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
- GameStop shares climb to three-year high
- Dark Souls Board Game Reaches New Funding Milestone, Another Stretch Goal Unlocked
- Australian Classification Board Accidentally Leaks New Castlevania Collection?
- Pokemon Go Boss Shares Thoughts On iPhone's New AR Tech
- Electronic board game Dark Tower to return via Restoration Games
- Please constituents, crush dreams in the Cities: Skylines board game
Hindustan Unilever shares climb 3% after board approves formation of a new subsidiary have 309 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.