The course of true love never did run smooth, but for some singletons it seems dating is trickier than ever.
People from around the world revealed their candid frustrations about dating in their 30s in an anonymous thread shared on Whisper .
Among the admissions is one person who said trying to find a good catch in your thirties is like ‘finding Peter Pan’s Neverland’.
Another person called dating ‘rough’ and said they were just waiting for ‘all the good ones to get divorced’.
People from around the world have revealed the challenges they’ve experienced while dating in their thirties to a Whisper thread. One person, from Wisconsin, said they’re waiting for the ‘good ones’ to get divorced
Searching! An anonymous singleton, whose location is unknown, said they were struggling to find someone who meets their standards, comparing their love life to visiting a supermarket full of partially empty shelves
Not looking for a hook-up! One Washington based woman said was easy to find someone to have sex with in your thirties deemed it ‘nearly impossible’ to find true love
Shallow and dirtier! One singleton from Australia said they had experienced shallow and judgmental potential partners throughout their early thirties
Online dating is the worst! One anonymous individual, from California, confessed they had decided to delete their Facebook profile after the struggle to find a partner began making them feel depressed
I’m in my prime! Another singleton appeared to have bucked the trend and gushed about the new found confidence she had with age, saying that meeting men in her thirties has been easy
Don’t settle! North Dakota-based singleton said that men in their thirties looking for younger women, while women of the same age are forced to settle down with whoever is available
Wish it was easier! One person, from Arizona, confessed that dating in their thirties has been more difficult than they anticipated
Where’s Peter Pan? One single mother, believed to be from the U.S. said finding a good man was like finding Neverland, saying all the best ones are married, gay or dead
Too much pressure! An anonymous man, from an unknown location, said every woman in their thirties treats dating like a job interview
Younger people fancy me! Another singleton, whose location is unknown, said they’d been able to attract younger partners after entering their thirties
Thrift store shopping! Texas-based singleton compared their search for love to being in a budget shop filled with broken appliances
No ‘man children’ allowed! An anonymous woman, believed to be from the U.S., said it was difficult to find a man that meets her standards
- Thousands of commercial property landlords are just small investors, one says.
- Matt Hancock ridiculed for say carers will get a 'badge of honour' for their coronavirus-fighting efforts - and the one he 'announced' was first unveiled almost a YEAR ago
- Ant McPartlin's '£31million divorce from Lisa Armstrong is FINALISED after two-year battle... leaving him free to marry girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett'
- EXCLUSIVE: 'At this point, why not?' Bachelor star Chad Johnson reveals he's planning on moving to Las Vegas to set up his own 'porn palace' as he turns to adult entertainment after domestic violence arrest
- Bachelorette alum Peter Kraus reveals why he turned down his chance to become The Bachelor: 'Why would I give up the rest of my life?'
- Vicky Pattison, Fleur East and Hayley Hasselhoff reveal joy at finally finding their happiest size just like Kelly Brook
- 'I'm super happy!' Joe Wicks proudly reveals his fans have helped him raise more than £91k for the NHS after huge success of his YouTube PE lessons amid COVID-19 lockdown
- Supermarket trysts and video chats: how Australians are dating during Covid-19
- Millionaire matchmaker reveals the lockdown etiquette mistakes ‘elegant ladies' should never make – including drinking water from the bottle and blowing your nose with toilet paper
- Jamie Otis reveals she's loving 'every second' of pregnancy as she shows off her growing baby bump in naked Instagram video
- Jessa Duggar Seewald Details Her Sweet Love Story with Husband Ben in Adorable Open Letter: 'I Married Up'
- Stunning archive of Hollywood stars and LA gangsters reveals the high and low lives of the City of Angels
- Sons of Anarchy spin-off Mayans MC is given official release date... and it will coincide with tenth anniversary of original series' very first episode
- Dead good! The 80 best true crime shows and podcasts – because there’s never been a better time to play armchair detective...
- Rise of the coronavirus cheaters: People reveal how they manage to have lockdown affairs - including a personal trainer having FaceTime sex and a city worker who flouted the rules to invite a woman to his London pad
- Ant McPartlin reveals he has a picture of new girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett as his phone screensaver as he catches up with Declan Donnelly
- Toni Braxton says she 'hated' divorce as she admits how money woes and her lupus diagnosis put a strain on relationship with ex Keri Lewis
- Queen is saddened as nephew David Linley – Princess Margaret's son with Lord Snowdon – divorces 'amicably' from his wife of 26 years 'after spending too much time working away from home'
- Sleuth who turned the tables on the lonely hearts scammers: One said he was a surgeon, another that he worked on an oil rig, and a third asked her for £1,000 - Just some of the 80 men Suzanne’s exposed as frauds on a dating site
- What If Improv Were Good?
'Dating in your 30s is just waiting for the good ones to get divorced': Frustrated singletons reveal how much harder if is to find love when you leave your 20s behind have 952 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.