We’re living in an increasingly scary world. In the last five year alone, we’ve heard of outbreaks of increasingly dreadful viruses like Zika, Ebola, MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and Nipah. And now there is this new virus called the coronavirus that is causing fear and panic. The dreaded virus, which originated in Wuhan, China, has already affected thousands of people globally and claimed several lives too.At last count, three new cases of coronavirus have been reported in India too. And, although these are isolated incidents, many people are confused whether their health insurance covers them against this monstrous disease that is spreading like wild-fire. Let’s understand what coronavirus is and whether you can seek treatment for the same under your existing general health insurance plan.What is Coronavirus? What are its Symptoms?Close Said to have originated in Wuhan, China, the coronavirus has come from animals. Many people who were initially infected with the virus either worked or frequently shopped in the Huanan Seafood Wholesale market in Wuhan, China. The market also sold newly slaughtered and live animals. related news Coronavirus spread is throwing up challenges & opportunities for Indian firms: Vinay Pandit Virus strikes another blow at religious tourism in… Read full this story
- State launches campaign to get more Mainers covered by health insurance
- H.B. Fuller says it put tax cut to work for employees' health insurance
- Health insurer says it will cap insulin prices at $25 for a month's supply under new program
- The scary future of health insurance in America
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Health Insurance Innovations, Inc.
- Filing taxes in Massachusetts: 6 key things to know, from due date to health insurance
- Learn more about health insurance next week at the Science Museum
- Nation’s biggest health insurer wades into the ‘Medicare for all’ fight
- Behind the Scenes, Health Insurers Use Cash and Gifts to Sway Which Benefits Employers Choose
- Report examines middle-class Americans ‘priced out’ of health insurance
Coronavirus Effect On Health Insurance have 340 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.