ICICI Direct’s currency report on USDINRSpot CurrencyThe rupee broke its trading range and fell 36 paise to close at 72 levels on the back of heavy selling in domestic equities and strengthening American currency • The index has managed to leave behind Friday’s moderate pullback after hitting fresh YTD highs in levels just shy of the psychological triple-digit resistance, all in response to some profit taking mood and amid the broad-based recovery in several of the dollar’s rivals.Benchmark yieldThe yield on the 10-year bond fell 1.48% and ended at 6.33 compared to 6.42 in its previous session. • US treasury yields saw a precipitous drop on Monday as panic in global stock markets over the COVID-19 outbreak has driven inflows into US government papers, one of the most popular safe haven assets for investors.Currency futures on NSEThe dollar-rupee February contract on the NSE was at 72.0 in the previous session. Open interest rose 5.8% in the previous session • Utilise downsides in the pair to initiate long positions.Intra-day strategy US$INR February futures contract (NSE)View: Bullish on US$INRBuy US$ in the range of 71.75-71.85Market Lot: US$1000Target: 72.00/ 72.20Stop Loss: 71.65SupportResistanceSupport: 71.75/71.60Resistance: 72.15/72.25Close related news Rupee opens 7 paise higher at 71.85 per… Read full this story
- 'Yoshi's Crafted World' for Nintendo Switch Was Selling for $1 on Target and Now Twitter Users Are Giving It Away
- David Luiz to hit target and second half goals at Selhurst Park - Jones Knows betting column
- Security agencies reveal 11,000 cyber security incidents targeting businesses, critical infrastructure
- Edelweiss upgrades Bharat Forge to buy, revises target price to Rs 625
- Police Arrest Suspected Sexual Predator Accused Of Targeting Women For Nearly 20 Years
- Way to 2017 target paved with good intentions?
- Donald Trump's Twitter threat to hit 'high level Iranian culture targets' draws accusations that he is plotting WAR CRIMES
- ICICI Pru has just offloaded Airtel, Voda; picked bank, power, pharma stocks
- Iran fires missiles at US targets in Iraq — as it happened
- Buy Ambuja Cements, price target Rs 220: Kunal Bothra
Buy USDINR; target of 72.00 - 72.20: ICICI Direct have 334 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.