Samajwadi Party MP Azam Khan, his legislator wife Tanzin Fatima and MLA son Abdullah Azam were on Wednesday sent to judicial custody for allegedly faking Abdullah’s birth certificate.”They have been sent to judicial custody till March 2,” Rampur Superintendent of Police Santosh Kumar Mishra said.The case relates to a forged birth certificate for Azam’s son. Abdullah had faced allegations that he gave a wrong date of birth when he filed his nomination papers for the assembly elections.Exclusive offer: Use code “BUDGET2020” and get Moneycontrol Pro’s Subscription for as little as Rs 333/- for the first year.
- Moin Khan's Son Completes Run Holding Bat Upside-Down In Pakistan Super League. Watch Video
- Azam Khan, son of Moin Khan, completes run with inverted bat in PSL - Watch
- Bilal Ashraf lauds Gladiators star Azam Khan's blistering innings in PSL opener
- Madrasas don't breed nature like Godse, Pragya Thakur: Azam Khan
- Delhi court sends ex OSD to Manish Sisodia to 14 days judicial custody in alleged bribery case
- Sedition case: Amulya Leona sent to 14-day judicial custody, father refuses to hire any lawyer
- Kader Khan's son dismisses demise reports, says actor hospitalised for breathing problems
- Sharjeel Imam sent to judicial custody in New Friends Colony anti-CAA violence case
- K’taka: Kashmiri students rearrested, sent to judicial custody till March 2
- Sharjeel Imam sent to judicial custody till March 3
Azam Khan, wife, son sent to judicial custody have 231 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.