An anti-CAA protest by around 500 people, mostly women, near the Jaffrabad metro station in northeast Delhi continued on Sunday, prompting the Delhi Metro authorities to close the entry and exit gates of the station.The protest began on Saturday night, blocking a road which connects Seelampur with Maujpur and Yamuna Vihar.The women, carrying the tricolour and raising slogans of ‘aazadi’, said they would not move from the site till the Centre revokes the CAA.Close Heavy security deployment, including women police personnel, has been made in the area. related news Four Indians on board cruise ship test positive for COVID-19, total number of infected Indians rises to 12: Embassy FPIs remain bullish on India; invest Rs 23,102 cr in Feb so far Goa plans to revive inland waterway passenger ship service In view of the protest, entry and exit gates of the Jaffrabad metro station were closed.”Entry & exit of Jaffrabad have been closed. Trains will not be halting at this station,” the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation tweeted.A woman, who identified herself as Bushra, had said that till the time the CAA was not revoked, the protesters would not leave the site.Social activist Faheem Baig had said that there was resentment… Read full this story
- Skin Care Anti Wrinkle Cream - Hot Tips to Find the Best Anti Wrinkle Creams and Lotions
- Anti-Aging Skin Care Products - How They Make You Look Younger
- The Best Anti-Aging Skin Care Ingredients That Reduce Wrinkles Dramatically
- What Are the Real Best Anti Wrinkle Products That Wont Hurt Your Skin?
- Anti-Aging Skin Care Guide
- What Can Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream Do For You?
- Why Some Anti Aging Skin Care Products Are a Waste of Money
- What's the Best Anti Aging Skin Care Guide?
- Why Aren't You Using Anti Aging Skin Cream?
- Discover More About Anti Aging Skin Care
Anti-CAA protest continues at Delhi's Jaffrabad have 312 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.