Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Saturday claimed that Union Home Minister Amit Shah had agreed to meet the protesters opposing the new citizenship law at Delhi’s Shaheen Bagh and welcomed the “move”.Shah had told a news channel a few days ago that anyone who wanted to discuss issues related to the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) with him could seek time from his office and they would be given time “within three days”.On Saturday, a section of Shaheen Bagh protesters said they were ready to meet Shah to raise their concerns over CAA but added that the onus was on the government to call them for talks.Close However, despite Singh’s claim, there is no official confirmation on whether Shah has agreed to meet Shaheen Bagh protesters. related news Since when do Indians need Amit Shah’s permit to travel to any part of India, asks Sitaram Yechury Delhi election result | ‘Desh ke gaddaron ko…’ should not have been said: Amit Shah breaks silence on poll drubbing Politics | Reinventing the BJP in Delhi The protesters, mainly women, have been staging a sit-in against the CAA, National Register of Citizens (NRC) and National Population Register (NPR) there for the past two… Read full this story
- Chak De India! World Premiere With Shah Rukh Khan!
- Alberta government won't seek meeting with Greta Thunberg
- 10 Tips For Running Better Meetings
- Corporate Meeting Preparations - Role of the Corporate Secretary
- How to Manage and Deal With Aggression in Meetings
- Meetings - Stop The Headaches Forever
- Managing Meeting Burn-Out - How To Take Your Next Gathering From Worn-Out to Wow!
- When to Say No Thanks to a Meeting Invitation
- Common Types of Participative Meetings
- Our Top Ten Tips for Holding Your Audience's Attention During a Meeting
Amit Shah has agreed to meet Shaheen Bagh protesters: Digvijay have 300 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.