When we think of how organizations look after employee well-being, we typically think of things such as ergonomic desks and fire evacuation plans. Workplace safety committees have become almost standard practice in companies of any size. So, how about emotional care? advertisement advertisement It’s an area that’s long been ignored, but there are indications this is beginning to change, and millennials are leading the way. Millennials spend three times as much as boomers on workout regimens, diet plans, therapy, and self-improvement apps. Companies have taken notice and are now grasping the importance of self-care in the office. Here are seven habits to look after your self-care at work: Be aware of your stressors When it comes to what causes us stress, one size does not fit all. We are all different and need to know what exactly causes us stress. Is it the workload, the people we work with, meeting deadlines? Are we stressed working in a team, or working alone? Do we prefer an environment in which a lot is happening, or do we need a quiet area free of distractions? When I was in university, I found I was able to study more effectively in the student lounge… Read full this story
- 10 self-care apps you need to download
- 10 Tips To develop Patience In Toddlers
- Managing Physical And Mental Well-being At Work
- How hard will the robots make us work?
- Hi-tech agriculture in HCMC enjoys promising results
- Gwyneth Paltrow Takes a Bath Every Day - and Proves it in Her Photo for New Goop Bath Soaks
- Boris Johnson takes to This Morning sofa to cool stockpiling frenzy: PM 'guarantees' UK won't run out of food amid coronavirus crisis as he tries to reassure Brits he is on top of crisis - but Phillip Schofield demands 'when do I tell my mum to stay home?'
- As A Daughter Of Immigrants, “Bad” English Is My Heritage
- EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise is holed up at the 5-star Gritti Palace in Venice after Mission: Impossible 7 is forced to halt filming after outbreak of coronavirus in Italy
7 self-care habits you should develop at work have 351 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.