Drug firm Alembic Pharmaceuticals on Tuesday said the US health regulator has conducted an inspection at its facility in Karkhadi, Gujarat. At the end of the inspection, the USFDA issued a form 483 with two observations, the drug firm said in a filing to BSE.
“The US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has conducted an inspection at Alembic Pharmaceuticals active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) facility located at Karkhadi from January 13 to January 17, 2020,” it said.
This was a scheduled pre-approval inspection.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Cadila's Ahmedabad plant completes USFDA inspection with no observations
- 2020 to prove disappointing for Indian pharma: Amit Rajan
- How Pune-based Cilicant is trying to disrupt MNC-dominated pharma desiccant market
- Lupin, Sun Pharma, Glenmark recall products in US
- Galaxy Surfactants: FDA inspection procedural with no financial impact
- Here's what transpired in the Indian pharma and healthcare industry in 2019
- Lupin gets USFDA nod to market skin ointment
- Lupin share price gains on USFDA nod for rheumatic disorder drug
- Piramal Pharma Solutions partners with Norway-based BerGenBio to develop blood cancer drug
- FDAnews Announces — FDA Data Integrity: For Device and Pharma Firms, and Their Suppliers Workshop March 17-18, 2020 - Philadelphia, PA