People will spend a ton of money on booze and food during the Super Bowl between the 49ers and Chiefs this Sunday.
According to WalletHub, people will consume 1.4 billion pounds of chicken wings during the big game, they’ll eat 10 million pounds of ribs, 11.2 million pounds of chips, eight million pounds of guacamole, and pizza orders are expected to go up 50%. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
I love information like this. The numbers are always jarring and fun to talk about. More than $1.3 billion on beer! WalletHub also reported nearly $600 million will be spent on wine and $503 million will be spent on hard alcohol.
That means we’re talking about more than $2 billion spent on booze for this Sunday! Sounds like a good time to me if I’ve ever heard of one!
Obviously with so much food and alcohol on the table, it’s fair to ask how many calories people will consume.
Well, WalletHub has us covered there too! The number is somewhere in the range of 6,000 calories! Might be time to hit a treadmill afterwards!
It’s going to be a fun time! Let us know in the comments what your favorite thing to eat during the Super Bowl is! It’s going to be a great time Sunday!
- Everything you need to know about Super Bowl LIII: Start time, commercials, halftime show and more
- Top 7 Minecraft facts that'll blow your mind if you think about them
- 'Disappointment turns into boredom' – Here's what the critics think of The Cloverfield Paradox
- The 35 greatest NES games, part 2
- Cardboard Children – Rab’s Top 50: Breakdown 3
- Nintendo trivia
- London’s best new ramen places: restaurant reviews
- EA Sports and the NCAA Football Series-What’s Next?
- The making of The Game Awards 2018
- The Flare Path: Rubber & Blubber
- Stolen Designer Diary #2
- Dead Rising 2 Walkthrough
SUPER BOWL FACTS: People Will Eat 1.4 Billion Pounds Of Chicken Wings, $1.3 Billion Will Be Spent On Beer have 330 words, post on dailycaller.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.