L&T Technology Services (LTTS) on Thursday said that it has joined a Qualcomm program to provide smart city solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and system integrators.
The community matchmaking program brings together smart solutions providers with municipalities or systems integrators looking to solve problems.
“L&T Technology Services has joined the Qualcomm Smart Cities Accelerator Program to collaborate on providing smart ecosystem solutions and services to help global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation to smart urban infrastructure,” the company said in a filing to BSE.
This can help drive additional value and integrate solutions with secure interoperability, edge processing and an ecosystem to deploy at scale, it said, adding that LTTS has expertise in smart ecosystems – smart cities, smart warehousing and smart manufacturing solutions.
“Together with Qualcomm Technologies’ global technology leadership in edge compute capability, cutting-edge processors and wide-area and local-area communications technologies, LTTS can offer a portfolio of digital offerings to address energy conservation, operational efficiency and digital transformation to cities, making them smarter and more sustainable,” as per the filing.
The shares of L&T Technology Services were trading at Rs 1,705.45 a piece on BSE, up 4.61 percent from the previous close.Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Singapore uses its smart city tech to help citizens cut through the red tape
- 5 futuristic smart cities to keep an eye on through the 2020s
- 'Irrelevant': report pours scorn over Google's ideas for Toronto smart city
- Las Vegas does 5G its own way, looking to win big as a smart city
- Smart City looks to scrap public-private partnership projects
- Smart City Ltd. says it will complete Town Hall underpass by May
- The two faces of the smart city
- Ghaziabad officials shortlist seven public utility projects under Smart city mission
- Dong Nai wants to transform Bien Hoa 1 industrial park into smart city