Share price of mortgage lender Indiabulls Housing Finance jumped over 3 percent in the morning trade on January 24 after foreign brokerage and wealth management firm Credit Suisse bought 22,93,306 shares of the company through a bulk deal on NSE on January 23, data showed.
The deal was carried out at an average price of Rs 311.68 per share of Indiabulls Housing, taking the cumulative value of the deal to nearly Rs 71.5 crore.
India’s Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) held 10.72 percent shares in the company during that period.
Indiabulls Housing has said it will release its December quarter scorecard on February 5. Brokerages said the company’s asset quality, loan book and management commentary are the key things to watch out for.
The stock price has already risen over 55 percent in thelast 3 months and was quoting at Rs 321.10, up Rs 8.95, or 2.87 percent. It has touched an intraday high of Rs 324.40 and an intraday low of Rs 316.40.Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Axoni delivers blockchain equity swaps with Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse and JP Morgan
- Craneware to buy back £15m of shares from investors
- Credit Suisse reports big jump in net profit
- Credit Suisse hit by U.S. lawsuit over writedowns, says case 'without merit'
- Ex-Credit Suisse adviser sentenced to five years for 'clever fraud'
- Credit Suisse and ING do first securities lending on R3's Corda blockchain platform
- UBS, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Thomson Reuters explore Ethereum-based MiFID II solution
- Hong Kong regulator fines Credit Suisse $5 million for internal control failures
- U.S. hiring probe casts shadow on Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse posts third straight annual loss on US tax writedown