A woman in Bac Tu Lien precint checks for administrative procedures on computer. (Photo: Thai Hien/Ha Noi Moi online newspaper) Building an e-government is a strategic task in modernizing Vietnam’s administrative apparatus to meet the needs of the public, particularly the business community. Vietnam has set the 2019-2025 period for building an e-government with improved efficiency and service quality for the public. Vietnam aims to develop a digital government, economy, and society that ensures information and cyber security. Building a steering system from the central to local level On March 7th the government issued Resolution 17 on key tasks and solutions for e-government development in 2019 and 2020 with an orientation to 2025. The National Committee on E-government is headed by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. E-government Steering Committees of ministries, sectors, cities, and provinces have been established. Minister and Head of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung said “Government leaders are determined to grasp the benefits of a digital economy and society. We’ve learned lessons from other countries in building e-government and have had some initial success.” The legal framework for an e-government is being fine-tuned and some systems have been put into operation, including the National Document Axis for sending… Read full this story
- IBM Working on Battery Breakthrough
- Kim Jong Un makes history, crosses into South Korea for talks
- DT10: Health & Fitness. Tech wrecked our bodies, but next it will make us healthier than ever
- Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and Missing Matter: Physics Prepares For The Next Breakthrough
- New survey makes me wonder: Who's buying electric and hybrid cars, anyway?
- CollabNet rolls out trio of cloud ALM offerings with focus on Agile and governance benefits
- Domestic Abuse bill making coercive control an offence will be ‘landmark moment’
- Can government-funded open source make Coverity obsolete?
- Finally, an e-commerce breakthrough
- HP mini-chip breakthrough
E-government makes breakthrough have 298 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.