Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said while the aim of opposition parties is to defeat him in the upcoming polls, his aim is to beat corruption and take Delhi forward.
“On one hand – BJP, JD(U), LJP, JJP, Congress, RJD. On the other hand – school, hospital, water, electricity, free bus travel for women. My aim – to defeat corruption and take Delhi forward, their aim- to defeat me,” he said in a tweet.
BJP, JD(U), LJP, Congress and RJD are fighting the upcoming assembly elections in Delhi.
While the BJP is fighting in alliance with the JD(U) and LJP, the Congress is contesting in alliance with RJD.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Govt may turn Shaheen Bagh into Jallianwala Bagh after Delhi Assembly election: Owaisi
- Ramvir Singh Bidhuri appointed as Leader of Opposition in Delhi Assembly
- 69 Newly-Elected AAP MLAs Take Oath as Members of Delhi Assembly
- More Oppn. MLAs in Assembly good for democracy, says Goel
- BJP’s Ramvir Singh Bidhuri appointed leader of opposition in Delhi Assembly
- Ram Niwas Goel re-elected Speaker of Delhi Assembly
- Kejriwal, Sisodia take oath as members of Delhi Legislative Assembly
- Delhi violence LIVE updates: Section 144 imposed in parts of Northeast Delhi; Head constable killed during clashes
- 4 killed, nearly 60 injured during clashes in northeast Delhi over CAA
- Melania Trump to witness 'happiness curriculum' at Delhi school, interact with students