The Rajasthan Assembly has passed a resolution against the contentious Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), news agency ANI has report.Congress-ruled Rajasthan will be the third state to do so after Kerala and Punjab.Mamata Banerjee-led West Bengal has also summoned a special Assembly session on January 27 to pass a resolution against CAA, which has caused widespread protests across the country.Close Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- The US House of Representatives has passed the Equality Act
- ASUA senate passes resolution in support of mental health awareness
- Senate passes resolution condemning Chabad attack
- LAUSD passes resolution on Armenian Genocide, potentially recognizing it as a school holiday
- UN rights body narrowly passes resolution on Philippines
- Commission Passes Resolution Supporting Undocumented Immigrants
- Lyme disease: Will Congress pass the 'Tick Act?'
- Lawmakers pass Hanna's Act
- You should care about the Dream Act — it benefits us all
- SERVE Act seeks to aid trans troops discharged under Trump ban
After Kerala and Punjab, Rajasthan passes resolution against Citizenship Act have 209 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.