The Rajasthan Assembly has passed a resolution against the contentious Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), news agency ANI has report.Congress-ruled Rajasthan will be the third state to do so after Kerala and Punjab.Mamata Banerjee-led West Bengal has also summoned a special Assembly session on January 27 to pass a resolution against CAA, which has caused widespread protests across the country.Close Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- After Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan may pass anti-CAA resolution
- All Congress states may pass resolutions against CAA
- All Congress-ruled states set to pass resolution against citizenship law
- No State Can Deny Implementation of Amended Citizenship Act, It Is Unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Cong Will Consider Bringing Anti-CAA Resolution in Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh: Ahmed Patel
- Maha, Rajasthan, MP and Chhattisgarh likely to bring in anti-CAA resolution
- West Bengal to pass anti-CAA resolution soon: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Now, Rajasthan govt to bring in anti-CAA resolution
- Rajasthan govt to bring in assembly resolution against implementation of CAA in state
- Rajasthan to bring in Assembly resolution against implementation of CAA in State
After Kerala and Punjab, Rajasthan passes resolution against Citizenship Act have 227 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.