Yamaha’s YZF-R15 V3 recently joined the bandwagon of BSVI-compliant vehicles, as the updated version was launched by the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer yesterday. The motorcycle gets a new colour scheme along with a BSVI-compliant engine.Since Yamaha had to alter the engine to manage its emissions, the new motor makes 0.7 PS and 0.6 Nm less than its predecessor. The BSVI motor makes 18.6 PS of maximum power and 14.7 Nm of peak torque. However, its rev range and torque band remain unchanged. It also carries forward its 6-speed manual transmission with a slip-and-assist clutch.The motorcycle also gets a new radial rear tyre, though the rest of the underpinnings remain the same. It gets a pair of telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock at the back while braking duties are handled by single discs on both ends. The motorcycle also gets a dual-channel ABS unit as standard. The bike also still retains its kerb weight of 142 kilos.Close In addition to the mechanical changes, Yamaha has also added minor upgrades such as a side-stand engine kill feature and a dual horn setup. The motorcycle is also offered with blue alloy wheels for the blue colour variant, while the graphics on… Read full this story
- Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Indian Oil Launches XP100 Fuel: India’s First 100 Octane Petrol
- All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Europe's role in China's Chang'e 5 moon rock mission
- Chang'e 5 lunar probe gathering moon samples
- Chang’e 5 Lander Separates From Orbital Module, Prepares to Land on Moon
- Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 'It's anti-white racism': Best actress nominee Charlotte Rampling launches attack on Oscar boycott as top producer dubs protesting stars 'spoiled brats'
- Black women don't get much startup funding. These founders are trying to change that
- 2021 KTM Duke 125 India Launch Expected By Year-End: Bookings & Delivery Details
Yamaha launches BSVI YZF-R15: What has changed? have 331 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.