Share price of Ratnamani Metals & Tubes gained over a percent in early morning trade on December 23 after the company received new domestic order of Rs 81 crore for supply of coated CS pipes for an oil & gas pipeline project.
The company has received new domestic order of Rs 81 crore for supply of coated CS pipes for an oil & gas pipeline project to be completed between April to September 2020, the company said in a filing to the exchanges.
It also won an export order of USD 14.30 million for supply of bare CS pipes to be completed between May to June 2020.
Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Challans worth Rs 577 cr issued since Sept 1
- Siemens Q4 net jumps 18.4% to Rs 330 cr on higher sales
- ED attaches assets worth Rs 117.87 crores of Michael Floyd Eshwer in cheating case
- ED attaches assets worth Rs 117.87 crores of Mysuru man who cheated a British national
- Terror funding case: ED seizes assets worth Rs 1.22 crore of Hizbul terrorists in Kashmir
- SBI Life Insurance share price falls 6% after block deals worth Rs 3,210 cr
- Ashoka Buildcon arm bags highway project worth Rs 1,000-crore
- Ashoka Buildcon arm bags highway project worth Rs 1,000 crore
- Mumbai: Australian lobbying to legalise cannabis in India arrested with LSD worth Rs 1.8 crore
- Truck driver arrested with illicit liquor worth Rs 32 lakh in Uttar Pradesh