Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Thursday questioned the claims of Union Home Minister Amit Shah and Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath on the law and order situation after a rape victim was set on fire in Unnao.
“Yesterday the home minister of the country and the Uttar Pradesh chief minister clearly lied that law and order in Uttar Pradesh has become better. Seeing such incidents everyday angers the mind. BJP leaders should now come out of false propaganda,” Gandhi said in a tweet.
The Congress leader also tagged a news report of the incident in which a rape victim from Unnao in Uttar Pradesh was allegedly set ablaze early on Thursday morning by five men.Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- BSF pilot accused of impersonating senior to fly Amit Shah's plane tenders resignation
- Marked improvement in K-P law, order
- Karachi law, order has improved: PM Abbasi
- Who is Linus Roache? Bancroft actor playing Tim Fraser who’s starred in Law & Order and Vikings
- Who is Linus Roache? Bancroft actor playing Tim Fraser who has starred in Law & Order and Vikings
- Sonia Gandhi retires as son Rahul takes over India's National Congress party
- Two 'target killers' arrested in District West
- Painters, poets should be equally responsible to spread social awareness: Priyanka Chopra
- The day I won my first award, my parents watched me from heaven: Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan condoles death of cancer-stricken fan