Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are celebrating their first wedding anniversary on Sunday. The couple, who tied the knot in extravagant twin ceremonies at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur in December last year, have been in a celebration mode ever since. From celebrating Hindu and Christian festivals together to cheering each other at public events and concerts, the two have emerged as one of the most romantic couples in the glamour industry.
While the two continue to show their love for each other on social media and events, here are some of the best things they have said about each other and their relationship which can easily be passed off as the much-needed couple goals.
Priyanka says Nick puts her first
Praising Nick as a husband, Priyanka told Mumbai Mirror in a report, “I can only relate to what I saw with my parents’ marriage. That was a marriage of equals, there was a lot of mutual respect and admiration. Nick and I have that too. He is the most considerate man I’ve ever met. In everything he does, Nick puts me first. It’s wonderful to wake up every day and know that there is this person who thinks about you even before you think about yourself. That’s eventually what you want, someone who loves you like a hug.”
Priyanka says Nick Jonas is like her father’s shadow
Calling Nick her late father’s shadow, Priyanka said in the same report, “I feel I have married someone who is my dad’s chhavi. Not just the music, they are both very stable, solid, rooted and dependable.”
Nick calls Priyanka his muse
Nick Jonas had made a revelation on their first date anniversary by sharing a long note on his Instagram account. He posted a picture of him and Priyanka from their Cannes outing and wrote, “One year ago today I went to go see Beauty and the Beast at the Hollywood bowl with a group of friends,” he captioned an adorable photo of them. “One of those friends was the woman that would become my best friend, my confidant, my muse, my beautiful wife. I am so grateful for our journey together so far. You make me smile every day and you inspire me to be the best version of myself. I am honored to be your husband. I love you.”
Priyanka calls Nick ‘Old Man Jonas’
Making an appearance at Tina Brown’s 10th Annual Women in the World Summit, Priyanka opened up about how Nick brings calmness in her wild life. She said, “He’s so good for me because he grounds me so much. I’m a wild child, I do whatever I want whenever I want and he always supports me.” She also revealed how she teases him by calling him ‘Old Man Jonas” because he’s “such an old soul.”
Priyanka and Nick understand that their work is of great importance
Priyanka spoke to Entertainment Tonight on the sidelines of Toronto International Film Festival about how she and Nick manage their work and married life. Claiming that one of them takes the charge at home when the other is busy with their work, she said, “That’s the best thing about our relationship. When he’s working, I do it, when I’m working, he does. That’s something that we adore and understand about each other, that our work is of precedent to us.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas reunite in LA after three weeks apart and hold hands on dinner date
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas put on an intimate display as they wrap their arms around each other at JBL Fest event in Las Vegas
- Priyanka Chopra turns heads in a lilac and peach dress as she and Nick Jonas step out after saying they 'really can't wait to start a family'
- Pop star Kevin Jonas wishes wife Danielle a happy birthday
- Clunk Goes the Wedding Bell: Quickie Marriages Slow Down in Vegas
- Sophie Turner hilariously reminds husband Joe Jonas of their lavish nuptials after he labels time spent with his brothers as 'the best day ever'
- Thomas Cook collapse leaves couple's dream holiday in ruins
- The insiders' guide to Japan's Rugby World Cup cities
- Learn More About the Las Vegas Weddings Chapel
- Bebe Rexha shows off her curves in a figure hugging black leather dress and snakeskin boots as she parties in Las Vegas
- Sanjay to direct 'Krrish 4'; why Alia cried
- Inside Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd’s mission to build the “female internet”
Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas wedding anniversary: 5 couple goals they have set for the world have 806 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.