It’s time to suit up as Daniel Craig gears up for the release of his last James Bond film ‘No Time To Die’. While the trailer of the film left which gave us a glimpse of Craig performing some death-defying stunts, his salt and pepper look has grabbed everyone’s attention. Looking more menacing and determined as he steps into the shoes of the iconic character of James Bond for the last time, Craig along with Oscar-winning actor Rami Malek have set the right tone for the film which will hit the screens next year. According to reports making rounds on the internet, the 51-year-old English actor will be sporting eight different looks in the film. But what has become the hot topic on the internet is Craig’s salt and pepper look. He has become the first Bond actor to sport grey hair in the popular spy franchise. Helmed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, ‘No Time To Die’ is the 25th film of the Bond franchise and will also feature Jeffrey Wright, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear, Lea Seydoux, Ben Whishaw. While Ana de Armas plays the role of the feisty Paloma, Lashana Lynch, who is reported to be a possible… Read full this story
- MI6 to hire more black and Asian spies as chiefs say Daniel Craig is ‘not what we’re looking for’
- Why 007 replacement favourite Idris Elba hates the idea of a 'Black James Bond'
- What happened to Daniel Craig's face? Fans confused after altered appearance at Baftas
- 007 Daniel Craig shaken and stirred by mad mayor's protest in Chile
- Danny Boyle working on James Bond script
- When is the next James Bond movie released? UK date, cast rumours, plot and title
- When is the next James Bond movie out in the UK? Release date, cast rumours and title
- When is the next James Bond movie out? UK release date, cast rumours and title
- New BBC thriller McMafia is like a two-month James Bond audition for star James Norton
- Who will be the next James Bond? Latest odds on 007 candidates including James Norton, Tom Hardy and Tom Hiddleston
'No Time To Die': Daniel Craig is the first James Bond to embrace the salt and pepper look have 345 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.