Aadhaar Centre in Raipur, ChhattisgarhThe capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur is the largest city in this state. Regarded as a business hub, the city was placed 7th in the Ease of Living Index by MoHUA in 2018. All residents of India, including Raipur residents, must possess a valid identification document. The Aadhaar system launched by the Government of India in association with the Unique Identification Authority of India is the most accepted identity proof document and applicants need to visit their nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to enrol. Raipur residents can visit their nearest Aadhaar centre in Raipur.Applicants are provided with a 12-digit unique identification number and the document serves as a single ID and address proof document, accepted nationally for all purposes of business, trade and services across India. Aadhaar is modelled on the Social Security Number system (SSN) of the USA; widely regarded as the most secure identification system in the world.Close Services provided at Raipur Aadhaar Enrolment Office related news States must not delete ration card holders’ names for lack of Aadhaar: Ram Vilas Paswan The new mAadhaar app: A mobile identity while using multiple services Everything you need to know about Aadhaar card, a unique identity for every… Read full this story
- Loyola University New Orleans Celebrates Enrollment Increases, Academic Excellence, and Record-Setting Surge in Student Retention
- New Medicare cards are being issued. Here’s what you need to know.
- New Medicare card to help protect seniors from ID scams
- ‘Hearthstone’ Adds Four New Classic Cards, Player Levels and More
- New Medicare cards coming to Montana resident
- Trump Admin Proposes New Green Card Limits
- Hurricane Michael, new green-card rules: 5 things to know Wednesday
- New Medicare cards are an opening for hustlers
- Discover launches new credit card for business owners
- New Medicare cards in Alabama have been delivered; what to do if you haven't gotten yours
New Aadhar card enrolment centres in Raipur, Chhattisgarh have 313 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.