Think you only need to wear SPF in the summer? A Harley Street skincare expert has revealed that 90 per cent of visible skin ageing is caused by the sun – even in the winter. Facialist, Emma Appleby, co-founder of the L’Atelier Aesthetics clinic on Harley Street, London, says that the sun exposure, all year round, can cause dryness, wrinkles, sagging and pigmentation. Sharing advice on her Instagram account, she says that we should be wearing SPF all year round and use at least factor 40. Emma also recommends that we buy products that offer both UVA and UVB protection – making sure we wear it every day. A Harley Street skincare expert has revealed that 90 per cent of visible skin ageing is caused by the sun – even in the winter MAKE SPF A PRIORITY You may spend hundreds on face creams, but Emma says that you should prioritise SPF over anything else. ‘I am always telling my clients that SPF is the most important skincare product for their skin. If you can only afford one product for your face, make it an SPF. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kate’s day of festive fun! Duchess of Cambridge dons a red…… Read full this story
- Top coronavirus expert Dr Fauci says four million tests should be available by end of week, before warning Americans to avoid crowds and brace for quarantines as number of infected hits 554 across 33 states
- Barbed wire facelift that banished my Mummy frown: When SARAH VINE caught sight of herself on TV, she was horrified. Now she feels utterly transformed and ready to reveal how she did it... while her family didn’t even notice!
- Heartbroken family of the second coronavirus victim to die in the UK pay tribute to a 'wonderful great-granddad' as they reveal their 'nightmare' at not being able to arrange his funeral because they are in isolation
- WHO experts take a SECOND swipe at UK's coronavirus plans, saying 'we need to look at ACTION' and Boris Johnson's 'herd immunity' plan is a gamble because 'we don't know enough about this virus'
- Half of Britain's coronavirus patients have been sent home: UK goes against EU advice by telling sufferers 'with mild symptoms' to lock themselves in their bedroom and avoid family members - amid fears the NHS doesn't have enough beds for an outbreak
- 'Just stay calm. It will go away.' Donald Trump tries to reassure Americans as he makes crisis trip to Capitol Hill for talks on emergency economic bailout - and National Guard are called in to fight coronavirus
- Pence says Americans returning from coronavirus 'epicenter' Europe will be 'funneled' through THIRTEEN airports before 14-day self-quarantine - but doesn't give specifics as experts warn Trump's travel ban won't stop virus spread
- Stay home, stock up on medicines and food, DON'T touch elevator buttons or door handles: CDC orders the elderly and sick to 'take action' to protect themselves against coronavirus
- A QUARTER of Italy's population is quarantined: Italian PM puts 16 million citizens in north of country under coronavirus lockdown as Democratic party leader catches deadly bug after 36 people die in single day - bringing the toll to 233
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry greet Prince William and Kate Middleton with a brief 'hello' in their first public meeting since Megxit - as they bow out of royal life at the Queen's Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey
Is winter making YOU look older? Harley Street skincare expert reveals why you must wear SPF and ditch facecloths to avoid wrinkles have 553 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.