The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill was tabled by Home Minister Amit Shah in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha and was passed to become an Act. But, do you know how a bill becomes an Act in India?A bill needs to be first introduced in either the Rajya Sabha or Lok Sabha, where it is discussed by parliamentarians and if need be, it can be recommended to a select committee or a joint committee.Close Watch the video to find out what happens next.LIVE NOW… Video series on How to Double Your Monthly Income… where Rahul Shah, Ex-Swiss Investment Banker and one of India’s leading experts on wealth building, reveals his secret strategies for the first time ever. Register here to watch it for FREE.
- Kansas distillery pleads guilty to Clean Air Act violation
- University of California Leaders Call for End to SAT, ACT Admission Tests
- FG sets December 2018 deadline for MDAs to comply with FOI Act
- Equity president warns working class struggle to get into acting
- Indian Cricketer Irfan Pathan to Bowl Over South Indian Cinema in His Acting Debut
- Some Americans Say They Support the Affordable Care Act but Not Obamacare
- Panel suggests lower compliance burden under Companies Act
- Shahid Kapoor on wife Mira Rajput’s interest in acting: ‘She is pretty comfortable in front of the camera’
- Sonia, govt exchange blows over amendments in RTI Act
- Company Law Committee Bats For Decriminalising Provisions Of Companies Act
Insight18 | How a bill becomes an Act? have 245 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.