The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill was tabled by Home Minister Amit Shah in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha and was passed to become an Act. But, do you know how a bill becomes an Act in India?
A bill needs to be first introduced in either the Rajya Sabha or Lok Sabha, where it is discussed by parliamentarians and if need be, it can be recommended to a select committee or a joint committee.
Watch the video to find out what happens next.LIVE NOW… Video series on How to Double Your Monthly Income… where Rahul Shah, Ex-Swiss Investment Banker and one of India’s leading experts on wealth building, reveals his secret strategies for the first time ever. Register here to watch it for FREE.
- Kansas distillery pleads guilty to Clean Air Act violation
- University of California Leaders Call for End to SAT, ACT Admission Tests
- FG sets December 2018 deadline for MDAs to comply with FOI Act
- Equity president warns working class struggle to get into acting
- Indian Cricketer Irfan Pathan to Bowl Over South Indian Cinema in His Acting Debut
- Some Americans Say They Support the Affordable Care Act but Not Obamacare
- Panel suggests lower compliance burden under Companies Act
- Shahid Kapoor on wife Mira Rajput’s interest in acting: ‘She is pretty comfortable in front of the camera’
- Sonia, govt exchange blows over amendments in RTI Act
- Company Law Committee Bats For Decriminalising Provisions Of Companies Act