The Shiv Sena on Monday expressed hope that Devendra Fadnavis, as leader of the opposition in the Maharashtra Assembly, would not repeat the mistakes which he committed while being the state’s chief minister.Attacking Fadnavis again over the hush-hush ceremony in which he was sworn in as chief minister on November 23 but had to quit 80 hours later, an editorial in Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamana’ said the BJP has lost a face having mass appeal.It claimed that people have drifted away from the BJP.Close “The current support that the BJP has (of its own MLAs and Independents) is unlikely to remain with the party. Whatever is happening to the party is the outcome of its previous deeds,” the Sena said. related news SC to hear on December 5 DMK’s plea against EC decision to hold Tamil Nadu rural polls sans legal formalities India’s manufacturing sector activity growth inches up in November; but remains subdued Maharashtra: Passenger gets Rs 5000 for no mobile charging, AC in bus Maharashtra BJP legislature party leader Fadnavis was on Sunday named leader of opposition (LoP) in the Assembly.”Fadnavis should remember he has gone down in history as a person who was illegally sworn in by keeping… Read full this story
- Amruta Fadnavis on Shiv Sena protest against Kangana Ranaut: Beating posters of critics with chappals is a new low
- Shiv Sena slams BJP for demanding the reopening of temples in Maharashtra
- Devendra Fadnavis: BJP does not support Kangana Ranaut's statement likening Mumbai to Pakistan occupied Kashmir
- ‘Right thing to do’: Devendra Fadnavis on Centre providing Y-plus security for Kangana Ranaut
- Has CM Devendra Fadnavis recommended Amol Kale for MCA elections?
- Shiv Sena not afraid of any threat, nobody can harm Matoshree: Eknath Shinde
- Devendra Fadnavis demands religious places in Maharashtra should be reopened
- ‘Situation in Ladakh as severe as it was during India-China war in 1962’: Shiv Sena
- Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut responds to Raj Thackeray's demand, says decision taken considering people's health
- Devendra Fadnavis to be a part of BJP's parliamentary board?
Hope Devendra Fadnavis won't repeat mistakes he made as CM: Shiv Sena have 345 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.